Is there a place on Earth you've been dreaming to visit since you were a kid?
A country that fascinates you? Be prepared: this is your chance to turn your dream holiday into a reality!
Here's what you need to do:
- Create a video to tell us about you and your dream holiday
- Upload it on YouTube before 16th February 2020
- Share it to maximize your chances to win
- Cross your fingers and wait for the announcement of the 5 winners!
Keep reading to discover how to participate!
Up to €5,000 to organize your dream trip
Discovering Japan during the cherry blossom season, spending two weeks on a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific ocean or going to see to nothern lights in Norway... Dream big, because next year we'll make your #eDreamsComeTrue!
More details in the T&Cs.
€1,500 to spend on Flights or Flight + Hotel deals
€1,000 to spend on Flights or Flight + Hotel deals
€500 to spend on Flights or Flight + Hotel deals
€300 to spend on Flights or Flight + Hotel deals
Save the date!
How can I participate?
Tell us about you and your dream trip!
· Introduce yourself and tell us what kind of traveller you are
Name, age, where you live, what are your hobbies, why and how you like to travel... There is no right or wrong way to do it, simply tell us who you are!
· Explain what is your dream trip today and why we should offer it to you
It is not only about the destination, we want to hear what is behind your dream trip and what motivates you at heart to make it come true!
· On how you tell your story
You can appear in the video or not, you can start with an anecdote, share childhood memories, ask friends or relatives to talk about you, show us pictures from your past travels... Your imagination is the limit!
· On how you produce and edit your video
Feel free to experiment to find the best way to tell your story. You can do a stop motion video, write a song, create an animated drawing or just tell us jokes... These are a few examples, use your talent to surprise us with your craziest ideas!
· Your video should not exceed 15 min.
· Your video should be recorded in one of the following formats.
· Use the device of your choice (camera or mobile phone). For an optimal result, try to record with a resolution of minimum 1920x1080 px (full HD).
· You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all the footages, images and sound submitted. Avoid logos (on clothes, etc.).
· If you don't already have a YouTube account, start by creating one.
· Connect to your account and click on the video icon to upload your video.
· The title of your video has to start with "My eDreams Come True :" and be followed with the description of your dream trip. For instance: "My eDreams Come True: visiting Japan in spring!", "My eDreams Come True: a photo safari in Kenya",...
· Add the word eDreams and the hashtags #eDreams and #edreamscometrue in the description of your video.
· Set your video as "public".
Your video is now live? Congrats, there's only one step to go!
How will the winners be selected?
All participations submitted during the entry period will be evaluated by an internal eDreams jury composed of social media and video experts. The 5 winning videos will be selected by reviewing the following criteria:
· Creativity and storytelling
· Overall quality of the footages and editing of the video
· Engagement on YouTube (views, likes and comments)
You've created an amazing video, so don't forget to share your it with your friends and family!
Make sure to follow us not to miss anything!
eDreams, the largest online travel agency in Europe and one of the world's market leaders. Flight, hotel, car rental... Book your travel with us!
© 1999 - 2019 eDreams. All rights reserved. Vacaciones eDreams, S.L. (Sociedad Unipersonal). Registered address (not open to the public): c/ Conde de Peñalver, 5, 1o Ext.Izq, 28006 Madrid, Spain. VAT Number ESB-61965778. Registered with the Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Tomo 36897, Folio 121, Hoja M-660117. Licensed Travel Agency CICMA 3682 and IATA-accredited agent. Customer care: use our Help Center or contact our agents here.